Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Chat Room Removed.

Hey All,

Ive had to remove the chat room from the bottom of the page. It stopped working and to be honest wasent working very well to begin with. In the coming weeks I plan to host this on my own domain and would love to intergrate many features including a chat room, message boards etc. Id love to have the use of those to communicate back and forth with readers of this website. If all goes well , we can stage a "FREE" chat once a week where we can all discuss rumours, the nhl in general etc. Id also like to add many more written features to the site, including reports and nhl related stories. Especially about the 6 canadian teams. If anyone has any intrest of taking care of writing reports and trade updates for any of the 6 canadian teams, email me and let me know. Also if you have any other questions, comments or ideas...message me at insidenhlrumurs@gmail.com.

Derwood

No comments: