Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Leafs Need Bondra, or do They?

The Bondra idea is very perplexing. You can look at it from two different perspectives. On the one hand, you have a guy that could potentially score 30+ goals if played with Sundin. Or, you could have a Bondra that scores much less than 30, and just turns into another Czerkawski. So what I am try say is that JFJ is possibly is thinking the same thing. What do I think? I think that they should get Bondra onboard immediately, because as far as I am concerned he could either help the team, which would be nice, or he could just do nothing and be a scratched from the line-up for half the season. Bondra is a much better offensive talent than Czerakawski is/was, so I think, that put in the right situation, Bondra could still excell for one season, and help the Leafs come close to at least making the playoffs.

No comments: